I run several weekly pilates and yoga classes in Simonstone, Sabden & Padiham in the beautiful Ribble Valley with my business partner Vicky Heys
We create a calm atmosphere that allows you to switch off from the outside world and concentrate on your own well being.
Pilates & Yoga Classes
- Monday 9.15am-10.15am at St Marys Church Hall, Sabden (Ribble Valley)
- Tuesday 6.15pm-7.15pm at St Peter’s School, Simonstone (Ribble Valley)
- Monday 6.00pm – 7.00pm St Mary’s Church Hall Sabden (Ribble Valley)
- Tuesday 7.15pm – 8.15pm St Peters School, Simonstone (Ribble Valley)
- Thursday 9.15am-10.15am at Read & Simonstone Village Hall, EastView Read
£7.50 per session or 6 for £40 (to be used over a 9 week period)
www.hartleyheys@com click here to visit our website.
Pilates & Yoga has many health benefits
- Good for both Mind and Body
- Improves Posture
- Core Strength Workout
- Creates Long Lean Muscles
- Increases Flexibility
- Improves Sports Performance
- Prevents Injuries
- Improves Energy and Vitality
Pilates and Yoga are both inclusive workout for men and women which can really make a difference to both your physical and mental well being without taking its toll on your body. Yoga and Pilates conditions the whole body, with no muscle group being under or over trained. This is why it is incorporated in to many professional sports teams and elite athletes as part of their training.
1-to-1 sessions are also available at a time that suits your schedule. The sessions are tailor made for you working on your problem areas. You have the instructor’s undivided attention for a full hour. Many clients who attend group classes have regular 1-to-1 sessions as it aids progression and understanding. 1-to-1 sessions cost £25 per hour.
Pilates with Julia is brilliant. I feel great after a class, maybe a tad tired but its always worth it. Julia works you hard and she will show you the best way to do a particular exercise. She has a lot of patience and we have a lot of fun. Looking forward to the next class!